Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bad hair Day

I just read this funny article about bad hair days. I loved this point: "Some men don't like going to the hairdresser because (a) the hairdresser insists on talking to them and (b) it costs double what the barber charges. You'd think that men would love having their hair washed, trimmed and played with by a attentive, chatty woman. Wrong. They don't like being held captive and asked what they did on the weekend. They like to sit in a chair for a short time, say nothing, think nothing and get out quick"...(the bold letters are mine. Why is it that almost every day I find evidence that men hate talking about themselves (unless they brag about something), but I still get angry when my man refuses to speak to me? How many more years do I need to understand?

No comments: